CHOOSING THE RIGHT FLOOR FOR YOUR HOME IS ALWAYS A DIFFICULT CHOICE. SELECTING A SOLID HARDWOOD FLOOR WILL PROVE TO BE THE WISE CHOICE.
Hardwood Flooring Features and Details
- Hardwood flooring has a luxurious look which adds real value to your home.
- Hardwood flooring is easy to maintain.
- Hardwood floors can be sanded and refinished and restored down the road to look like a brand new.
- Hardwood floors are durable and trendy.
- We supply quality engineered floors, solid hardwood strip, plank.
- Hardwood matches with all kinds of décor, and adds strength to the structure.
- It suits the need of residential and commercial floorings.
- We also carry Bamboo and Cork flooring.
- Hardwood Flooring Installation: Our special and dedicated team of installers for wooden floors takes care to leave appropriate margin for expansion. Solid hardwood floors, fitted correctly are lovingly cherished, will last for lifetime.
- Once fitted, they can be easily maintained or refurbished after wear and tear.
Hardwood Flooring Installation
Our special and dedicated team of installers for wooden floors takes care to leave appropriate margin for expansion. Solid hardwood floors, fitted correctly and lovingly cherished, will last more than a lifetime.
Once fitted, they can be easily maintained or refurbished after wear and tear.
Brands and Selections
Carpet Palace and Flooring Center of Rockville is the best place to find quality hardwood floors. We have remarkable collection of all kinds of wood floors. All popular colors of wooden floor like American Cherry, Maple, Jatoba, Red and White Oak, and Hard Maple are available with us. We have the best brands of hardwood floor tiles made of Teak, Maple, Oak, Ash, Brazilian Cherry, Mahogany, Cork, Bamboo and many more ... Our hardwood flooring product collections includes all the famous brands of Bruce, Mirage, Armstrong, Shaw Floors, BR111, Cork, Marmoleum, Faus floor, Lauzon, Natural Cork, Mohawk, Mulligan, US floors, and more...
Installing hardwood flooring can be a little tricky as wood has the quality to expand.
Affordable & Professional Sanding and Refinishing of Hardwood flooring. Call us for details!
SANDING AND REFINISHING YOUR HARDWOOD FLOOR
When does a wooden floor require sanding and refinishing services?
When the wooden floor starts looking dull, scratchy, uneven, and shallow, it’s a sign that the floor needs refinishing.
Does sanding and refinishing require professional help?
Sanding and refinishing are not very complicated procedures. However, if the floor is in a bad shape it’s better to hire skilled people.
Is sanding and refinishing a very tedious process?
Yes, sanding and refinishing might take a couple of days and leave your house scattered for that matter. However, once you are done with it you will realize that the process was worth the pain.
What equipments are available for sanding and refinishing?
The common equipments that help in sanding and refinishing are sand drummer, buffer, shop vacuum, putty knife and scrapper, bristle brush, orbital, etc.
We are proudly serving Rockville, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Kensington, Potomac, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Olney and the rest of Montgomery County in Maryland and the entire Washington DC Metro area.